19439 Position Type:
Vancouver, BC, Canada Location:
Vancouver H/O - Canfor/CWPM_1000 (BC13)
Canfor's strength comes from the diversity of our skilled and resilient workforce. As our company continues to grow and diversify, so do our career opportunities. Let us take this opportunity to tell you how you could be the best fit for Canfor. The Opportunity:
Canfor is currently looking for a motivated individual with proven leadership experience to join our team as a Senior Developer, JD Edwards.
The JDE Developer will design, develop and implement business applications with JDE EnterpriseOne system. Based on the needs of the project, you may be working directly with business analysts in developing applications or as part of a programming team. You will be responsible for the on-going maintenance and support of JDE Enterprise One as directed by the Manager, Sales & Supply Chain Systems Delivery.Key Responsibilities:
- Work effectively with business and IT department staff throughout the enterprise, building positive working relationships.
- Creates technical specifications for delivering business solutions.
- Design and develop applications to meet business requirements, using department specified programming tools, processes, and methodologies.
- Develop test plans, complete unit and system level tests, and document results. Participate in and guide user testing.
- Support, enhance, and maintain existing business applications to assure their availability, reliability, performance, and fit to evolving requirements. Effectively resolve production problems in a timely manner.
- Self-manage your work plans, balancing short and long-term priorities to obtain best results.
- Work within standard IT project management requirements for the coordination, timely completion, and sign-off of assigned tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six plus years of JDE EnterpriseOne development experience
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or technical training equivalent.
- Proficiency in Information systems architecture, design, development, testing, and implementation knowledge.
- Database design, data and process modeling -
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team skills
- Strong proficiency with EnterpriseOne applications tools and architectures - build, design, debug and reengineer using Object Management Workbench (OMW), Event Rules, API and Business Functions (BSFN), Business Services (BSSV), BI Publisher, CAFE1 Mobile App Development, OneView Reporting, E1 Pages
- Experience with system using Web-Method interoperability would be an asset
- Experience with the following JDE modules (Sales Order, Procurement, Manufacturing, AP, AR, G/L, Inventory, Interoperability, etc.)
- Lumber manufacturing industry experience is desirable.
At Canfor, diversity means understanding, recognizing and valuing
the differences that make each person unique. We see inclusion and diversity as an essential part of our productivity, creativity, innovation and competitive advantage. We strive for a fair and equitable recruitment process
, where hiring decisions are based on the individual qualifications and experience of each applicant. We are not your run of the mill forest products company, join us and find out why. #canfortalent #ind123 Job Segment:
Information Systems, Computer Science, Database, Procurement, Supply, Technology, Operations