Description Open to candidates based in Vancouver, BC and remote in Canada.
As a Customer Success Manager at Absolute, you are highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for technology. You regularly engage with customer stakeholders to ensure their goals and priorities are identified and success plans are in place to ensure value driven engagements. Being an advisor to your customers, you share with them best practices and industry trends as well as enable their stakeholders to meet both business objectives as well as be the voice of the customer internally with our Product and internal teams. You leverage customer health monitoring tools to proactively identify issues, and work with your customers to implement strategies for product success. Your affinity for customer excellence transforms customer stakeholders into Absolute heroes within their own organization.Responsibilities:
- Engage with decision makers and key stakeholders to identify customer priorities and use cases in relationship with Absolute
- Work proactively to ensure that all customers receive maximum value from their relationship with Absolute by developing strategic success plans with customers
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to cooperatively drive, maintain, and improve customer health and value perception
- Work closely with Sales teams to enable successful customer expansion and renewal opportunities
- Lead the effort to deliver an overall positive customer experience with Absolute
- Build ongoing customer relationships to ensure satisfaction and product loyalty
- Be the "voice of the customer" within Absolute
- Deliver recurring account reviews and advise on industry best practices
- Triage technical issues to Absolute's Technical Support team
- Drive positive customer experiences and customer evangelism (references, case studies)
- Become a technical product expert of Absolute
- Engage and understand your customer's workforce, processes, and challenges
- Provide compelling recommendations based on the knowledge and insight of customer portfolios
- Collect feedback from customers to determine inefficient strategies and develop new ones to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Support product teams for beta and full-scale roll out of new product features.
- Proactively engage with specific customer accounts post-implementation to ensure a smooth and successful adoption to Absolute's features
- Direct customers to relevant content within the Absolute Learning Hub
What You Will Need:
- Proactive outreach to customers when risk events are detected - including changes in users, login frequency, product adoption rate, security settings, etc.
- Proactive status reporting on data, device, and security risks
- Collaborate with Absolute's sales, service, and support teams to escalate customer needs
- Collaborate with Absolute's sales and service teams to identify expansion opportunities and ensure customer needs are being met
Why Work For Us?
- 7 + years Customer Success experience within a SaaS high-tech work environment working with enterprise customers - experience with Federal, Healthcare, Financial and Professional Services industries a bonus
- Completion of post-secondary education, or equivalent
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Strong aptitude for technology with the ability to explain technical concepts and theories to both technical and non-technical users
- Team player, that is human first and strives to develop win-win situations for customers and colleagues
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must be exceptionally comfortable and capable when speaking to a wide spectrum of internal and external professionals, from executive to junior level.
- Proven experience and aptitude in managing customer relationships
- The ability to effectively lead and direct a virtual meeting with a diverse set of attendees.
- Strong knowledge of software platforms and systems used for managing customer relationships and internal data sources
- Ability to take initiative, own processes and work independently as required
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight an asset
- Bonus: Experience in IT, Information Security , Cyber Security
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny -IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system - embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World's Most Trusted Security Company. Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it's our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people's devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world-class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers' data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few. Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees - fueling our employee's creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable - Forbes noticed too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our 'Take What You Need' vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it's all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com
or visit our YouTube channel
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Service and Support