You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
KPMG's Technology, Strategy and Transformation practice advises clients on executive and management issues in IT to increase the value that IT delivers within their organization. Working with the senior leadership to help them overcome the various technology and strategic challenges they face. We assist them with their strategy, identify and champion transformation opportunities and assist with key decisions on how IT will operate. Projects in this space include strategy development, governance review, process assessment, enterprise architecture, solution selection and design.
We are seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Vancouver office to support clients in a variety of sectors. In this role you will be responsible for contributing to business development and practice growth activities, plan and manage multiple client engagements, and lead the day-to-day operation and execution of services in this team. You will play a key role in delivering high quality analysis and insights across a breadth of business. What you will do
Be part of a diverse and inclusive team
committed to meeting the needs of key industry leaders by supporting their digital transformation journey.
What you bring to the role
- Lead end-to-end delivery of client engagements, managing stakeholder relationships and mobilizing solutions teams to bring valuable solutions.
- Contribute to all aspects of building a practice though business development, networking and community engagement with a focus on building a personal and practice brand.
- Lead the development and submission of proposals and bid documents.
- Manage, mentor, and train junior team members within the practice in developing core consulting skills, applying methodologies and working with clients.
- Develop high quality deliverables such as reports, analysis, recommendations, and presentations.
- Conduct interviews and/or workshops with client stakeholders and collect and analyze relevant documentation such as processes, controls, policies, strategies, etc.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- 5 to 10 years of consulting experience within or leading cross-functional initiatives demonstrating an ability to manage competing priorities and foster collaboration between stakeholders and project team members.
- Experience delivering transformation initiatives to the front-line of operational businesses, ideally with direct experience in energy, utilities, and natural resources.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Environmental Science, Engineering, IT, Business Administration, Commerce, or related field - graduate degree is an asset.
- Proven experience and interest in an advisory role to design and support the implementation of digital transformation programs.
- Understanding of the new technology trends and the impact of modernization on functional streams and end-users of industries such as mining, energy, and utilities.
- Sensibility to change management by capturing, collecting, and analyzing feedback to better design, deploy and adapt strategies at the project and organizational levels.
- Experience in leading Design Thinking workshops and using online templates to facilitate co-creation sessions.
- Track records of delivering complex projects while maintaining and developing strong client relationships.
- Team leadership capabilities with a drive to work closely in a collaborative team environment, lead internal and external teams and manage project deliverables.
- Proactive attitude geared towards improving processes aligned to strategic objectives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements clearly and articulately.
- Relevant industry designations such as ITIL Service Manager, PMP or TOGAF would be assets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English - ability to speak in Spanish is an asset.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office in the course of their duties.
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.