You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do. When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 250,000 professionals providing advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries. With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
Our expertise stretches across the IT landscape to guide clients to the right solution - an Enterprise Solution system implementation, a business intelligence system or an emerging business technology - that meets specific business objectives. We also support clients' IT strategy and provide sourcing advice and determining cost savings. Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Participate in Business Transformation, Business Applications and Enterprise Solutions (e.g. engagements involving strategy, assessment, business case development, ERP, CRM and BI/reporting system evaluation and procurement support, roadmap development, implementation services and optimization related to business process and operations and data integrity for the applications
- Plan and execute day-to-day activities of consulting engagements for a variety of clients including technology strategy and roadmap development, business process analysis, current state assessment and future state process design, data and business case analysis and the definition of recommendations
- Identify issues / challenges and provide recommendations, opportunities and mitigation strategies to senior management and client personnel
- Develop and utilize technical and industry knowledge to resolve complex client challenges and consult on leading practice technology enabled solutions
- Build long-term business relationships with client teams and executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
You have experience or strong affinity with leading ERP technology solutions and you like working in an analytical manner. You are also motivated to collaborate with your team to bring solutions to the client. Furthermore:
- A completed Bachelor's degree / MBA in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or Finance is preferred
- 3-4 years of experience providing technology consulting services as part of business transformation and technology deployment initiatives
- Understanding of Enterprise Solutions Financial and Operational System concepts and general module functionality
- Experience with working with tier-1 vendor products would be considered an asset
- Experience implementing core Finance & Supply Chain system modules would be considered an asset (General Ledger, AP/AR, Procurement, Project Costing, etc.)
- You are unafraid to ask the good questions in pursuit of solutions. You want to learn and know and understand for the benefit of your team, projects, and clients.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements clearly and articulately
- You are ambitious to develop personally and professionally
- You are a team player and look forward to the challenge to actively collaborate on the dynamic growth of Technology Consulting within KPMG by working on asset development and innovation
- Ability to travel locally and internationally based on client and project requirements (after COVID-19 restrictions end)
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office in the course of their duties.
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.