Help business leaders solve complex business challenges! Join our team!
Do you want to make a difference with our customer, as pre-sales business development Senior Specialist Consultant - working on Complex Solutions (CCS)? You will lead and be accountable for the development of complex integrated bids across the broad range of TELUS' capabilities (IT, Data, Voice, Applications and Wireless) business.
The CCS actively engages with the TELUS Sales Team and other internal stakeholders in a consulting role by providing strategic guidance to address large complex deals, to provide long term value for our clients and TELUS. The impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together!
Beyond your IT skills, TELUS is looking for experiences that you have learn through your career to assist us in being more successful, in IT operations, risk management, cloud services, transition, security management and storage utilization.
To bring your knowledge to our team to share and be a contributor to the future growth of TELUS and help TELUS retain and win new business. Here's how...
• During the sales cycle perform opportunity qualification through review of business opportunities, account plans, sales strategies and resulting TAS plan to assess alignment of strategic imperatives and feasibility of success.
• Play a significant role in closing the deal and in select cases negotiate the final deal in partnership with the Sales team.
• Solution Development and lead the development of a solution vision and creative win themes that map to the customer's needs and play a leadership role in managing across the various stakeholder groups to ensure the right solution is developed that meets the client's requirements.
• Assist in vetting partnership arrangements for feasibility and alignment strategy, negotiate and establish necessary partnership agreements where required.
• Conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and develop corresponding risk mitigation strategies to include: financial risk, technological risk, project risk, competitive risk, regulatory risk, internal risk and brand risk.
• Provide market and competitive information in support of the sales strategy.
• Collaborate with Channel Engagement to better understand market/competition and provide input to competitive tracking databases through real-world experiences on deals and with customers. Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle... With:
• Envisioning, scoping, estimating and managing large complex architectures for platform development and deployment projects
• Engaging with senior level technology decision makers in discussions related to business value and solutions
• Coordinating various objectives of multiple internal and partner organizations in an effort to drive value for customers
• Deep understanding of business solutions and reusable components within solutions
• Sales Acumen & Relationship Excellence
• Knowledge in the Integrity of the Solution in the following areas: Financial, Technical, Contractual, and Governance
• Actual consulting experience is highly recommended and preferred
• Must be viewed within the industry as a credible technical expert
• Strong Project Management Skills Sets - Coordinating various objectives of multiple internal and partner organizations in an effort to drive value for customers
• Executive communications, storyboarding, storytelling, translating the message for different/technical/non-technical audiences Communication.
• Must have consulting experience (3-5 years) Great to have:
• 10+ years working in the IT industry in a technical capacity
• Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Senior Consultant in a Managed IT Services environment
• Candidate will have designed, deployed and migrated key systems Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.