Senior Business Systems Analyst - E-Billing Role Description
The Senior Business Systems Analyst - E-Billing is responsible for working with internal business clients, internal technical support, and external vendor stakeholders to ensure Corporate Application system implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and changes are well defined and appropriately implemented and supported. Two areas of focus will be working with the business to provide support for electronic billing and data exchange for Kal Tire B2B customers. Along with developing end user solutions on Microsoft Power Platform/ Azure Platform service technologies to integrate 3rd party SaaS and on-premises solutions. Core Responsibilities
Analysis of business requirements
- Collaborate with corporate customers to determine systems requirements
- Translate business needs and requirements into coherent functional and technical specifications
- Review business opportunities, technical specifications, as well as provide advice to determine if the initiatives are feasible
- Coordinates and participates in the implementation of changes, enhancements and upgrades to Corporate Systems applications, 3rd party SaaS Solutions, and Azure PaaS Solutions.
- Analyze and make recommendations to map service and product codes between Kal Tire and customers to optimize billing scenarios for Kal Tire and the customer
- Act as an advisor and make recommendations in response to new solutions
- Work directly with customer procurement and accounts payable groups to facilitate their requests for electronic integration
Project development and support
- Participates in the planning and execution of projects that impact business applications and their stakeholders
- Translates business needs and requirements into coherent functional and technical specifications
- Employs Azure DevOps to manage requirements and code
- Works with DevOps engineers to incorporate Azure Pipeline implementations for automated deployment to Azure
- Familiar with the implementation and use of Azure Monitor for solution observability
Documentation of processes and technical specifications
- Participate in the definition and improvement of business application support processes and procedures.
- Building and maintaining solution designs.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute business application technical and business user documentation.
- Support and maintain existing integrations for electronic building.
- Prepare and deliver informative, well-organized presentations and communications.
- Design and implement business processes to support the electronic billing platform
Troubleshooting and system maintenance
- Troubleshoot, analyze, prioritize and help coordinate the resolution of problems and issues with business applications.
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support for business applications and liaise with the IS Service Desk on incidents or service requests.
- Coordinate and participate in the implementation of changes, enhancements and upgrades to business applications.
- Participate in and coordinate all types of testing and quality assurance activities related to business applications.
- Configure and manage business applications per business and technical requirements.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with vendors and service providers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience working with business systems in a medium to large organization
- Experience with use of Azure Logic Apps, Service Connections, Function Apps, DataLake, Synapse to integrate data between disparate source and target systems
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform: PowerApps; PowerAutomate; PowerPages
- Experience with the following development languages: C#, Python, PowerShell
- Experience with Cloud based applications and their support and implementation
- Strong understanding of integrating finance applications
- Manage vendor escalations
- Skill in systems testing of specification requirements
- Skill in business or technical writing as evidenced by previous work-related experience
- Ability in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to effectively participate in multiple major projects or project roles or lead a variety of project team activities/tasks
- Ability to perform objective analysis and re-engineering of business processes to maximize quality service and cost-effectiveness
- Comprehensive knowledge of the automated business applications, and their relationships to each other, and interfaces to outside systems
- Post-secondary graduate with a degree, diploma or certificate in computer science or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Microsoft certified Azure Developer
About Kal Tire
- Evening and occasional weekend work may be required
- Ability to participate in on-call after hours' support rotation may be required
Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada with over 250 locations. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customers' expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to provide exceptional customer service.