Multiple 12-month contract Business Analyst roles working on several cutting-edge implementations for the product team with a retail client.
- 12-month contract Senior Business Analyst role,
- Working on several cutting-edge product implementations
- Retail client located in downtown Vancouver with full remote work available.
What & Why:
As a result of investment in technology our client is looking to add multiple BAs to their project team for a 12-month contract. There are multiple initiatives in the pipeline that will change the way the product team is able to deliver for their global clients. These are all cutting edge technology implementations and will set our client even further ahead as an industry leader. You will work with Product teams including product design and development, commercialization, raw materials, quality, product education, product packaging, compliance, product operations and cross functional technology teams to support driving value to the business capabilities. Working in an agile delivery framework, the Sr. BA will define the technology/feature roadmap required to deliver new capabilities and expand or enhance existing capabilities requested by business stakeholders. They will facilitate prioritizing the backlog, create and deliver epics/user stories to the development team, participate in sprint ceremonies and support users post release deployment. The BA owns and leads business analysis activities such as requirements elicitation, process definition and systems mapping. Through adaptable communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and business language, you will work collaboratively, negotiating requirements and priorities across multiple groups.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2020 was an incredible year for them in the face of Covid19. They achieved substantial growth through their e-commerce channels and are poised to have a very strong 2021. They are investing majorly in technology and are viewed as an industry leader in the retail technology space. They have full remote work until at least Summer 2021.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 6+ years in a Business Analyst role; Experience in a retail environment is essential.
- Deep experience with business analysis activities such as requirements elicitation, writing epics, user stories and acceptance criteria, process definition, systems mapping, and functional test planning.
- Experience with the gathering, analyzing, documenting, review and communication of requirements across stakeholder groups.
- Partners with business stakeholders to prioritize epics based on delivering business value
- Product Lifecycle Management application use is an asset
- Retail apparel industry knowledge is an asset
- Agile certification is an asset.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology