We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with retail lending/Loan Origination experience to join one of BC’s Best Employers.
- Retail Lending/Loan Origination experience
- Product Management/Ownership experience
- Agile experience
What & Why:
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be working on our client’s award-winning product management team to manage their loan origination product suite.
Our client develops web and mobile applications as well as provides infrastructure hosting and support for a large retail financial network. They have received a number of awards for their software, and continue to develop & implement new features for business clients to grow their member base. They are firm believers in work-life balance with a 7 hour/day and 35-hour work week.
The ideal candidate will have product management, project management or business analysis experience in the financial services industry. Experienced lenders in credit unions or banks interested in transition to a product management related role will be considered as well. We are ideally looking for:
- 4-6 years of related experience in product and project management in financial services, credit unions or banks.
- Experience working in a complex product development environment, preferably with Agile software methodology.
- Business acumen, problem solving and decision making skills to identify, assess and resolve challenges and issues.
- Ability to creatively and effectively assess risks and opportunities.
- Research and analytical skills to assess complex industry trends and competitive landscape.
- People leadership skills to work collaboratively and effectively in a cross-function environment and with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree in business, engineering or computer science.
- Consult with clients and internal stakeholders to identify and assess market needs, opportunities and risks in order to meet business objectives.
- Conduct research and competitive industry analysis, and prepare business cases to support the development of new products.
- Design new product offerings through all stages of the product and project life cycle.
- Facilitate client-facing, enterprise-wide implementation and delivery of new products.
- Monitor the effectiveness of new products to enable continuous improvement.
- Work closely with agile development teams to provide business requirements, user stories and product guidance.
- Establish and share subject matter expertise in an assigned product line.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: November 28, 2018
Closes: January 27, 2019