We are seeking an accomplished Senior Brand Marketing Manager to support our global brand marketing strategy by leading the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns with the objective of increasing brand awareness in North America. This role will help develop and align the Plenty of Fish brand strategy across multiple departments, including Marketing, Product, CRM, and PR.
As one of the top revenue driving brands in the Match Group (the owner of Tinder, OkCupid, Match.com), and with over 100M users and 50,000 new users per day, POF has a unique opportunity for a dynamic and seasoned marketing professional who thrives in a fast growing entrepreneurial environment. You will be a creative, passionate and highly analytical marketing executive with a proven track record of developing memorable and highly effective brand campaigns. You will focus on launching our new brand strategy in 2019 across a myriad of channels including television, social, and events. What will you do?
What does our ideal candidate look like
- Lead our global brand marketing campaigns from planning and development to execution, such as our offline events strategy as well as new product launches and partnerships
- Develop, plan and implement brand marketing campaigns across earned, owned and paid channels to drive awareness.
- Leverage data to support decisions including segmentation, reporting, testing and optimization. Collaborate with others to analyze campaign performance and apply critical thinking to support business decisions.
- Develop style guidelines and own the POF brand voice, which includes copywriting and content development projects.
- Oversee our online social strategies such as Instagram and Facebook
- Help design the media strategy to support our brand objectives.
- Take a robust project management approach to ensure delivery on the ambitious marketing calendar, coordination across different stakeholders and successful execution on the 2019 goals
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams to ensure the successful integration and execution of our brand strategy.
- Marketing leadership experience at a successful consumer-focused company
- Comprehensive understanding and demonstrated ability within each of our key marketing channels, including social, mobile and television/video
- Strong background with consumer brand building as well as experience at a top consumer brand in a senior marketing role
- Thrive in a creative and entrepreneurial atmosphere of a growing company, but have a successful track record of building and executing a brand strategy for a consumer-focused business
- Resolute measurement orientation with extensive experience developing analytical frameworks to measure ROI
- Experience in copywriting, content development, brand messaging or campaign writing
- The ability to influence organizational change
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
At Plenty of Fish, the foundation of our success has always been our people, and their dedication to making connections and conversations happen for our users.
Since 2003, we’ve been growing a team of passionate, driven individuals to build and enhance our platform that’s used by millions of people all over the world, every single day.
We’ve gotten to where we are by cultivating a high-performance culture, operating responsibly, and investing in our technology and our people. At Plenty of Fish, we embrace our work, and relish a cause for celebration.
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019