199236 Work Area:
Sales Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives. Purpose
SAP has an opportunity for a Senior Solution Sales Executive to focus on a revenue target for our Digital Supply Chain (dSC) and IoT solutions. This is a new and exciting opportunity for someone to leverage their enterprise business application sales experience.
The primary purpose of the Senior Solution Sales Executive position is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the AE must create a complete territory business plan that generates 4x their quota in pipeline opportunity. The Senior Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The Senior Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for SAP's dSC and IoT Solutions to the customers or prospects in their territory. It is expected that the AE be adept at creating, and nurturing Executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team to assist.Expectations and Tasks of Job
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Directly interact with customers and prospects to position the value of SAP's SCM solution as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data.
- Assemble, prepare, and manage the Virtual Account Team consisting of Solution Engineers, Customer Engagement Managers, Strategic Partners and other relevant roles so that SAP's solutions are well positioned in the account.
- Prospect new companies as potential customers of SAP's SCM Solutions utilizing the SAP's Telemarketing group and submission of RFP’s and RFI’s as appropriate.
- Pursue professional and personal development to ensure adequate knowledge of the markets and industries SAP serves as well as the products and services SAP provides.
- Update on a timely basis SAP's CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information. Timely and complete administrative tasks like expense reports, etc.
Education and Skills
- Requires 3 + years’ experience in enterprise application software sales
- Demonstrated history of achieving $5M+ annually in application software revenue
- Deep Subject Matter expertise in the business processes associated with SAP’s dSC and IoT Solutions – including but not limited to Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle Management, Operations and Environmental Health & Safety.
- Deep subject matter expertise on SAP’s specific dSC solutions strongly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Technical degree preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel as required (20%–50%)
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
ERP, Supply Chain, Supply, SAP, Software Sales, Technology, Operations, Sales