Plenty of Fish (POF) is one of the largest global online dating companies, available in more than 20 countries with with over 100 million users. We are a Vancouver-headquartered success story and now one of the top revenue-driving brands in the Match Group (owner of Tinder, OkCupid, and Match.com, NASDAQ: MTCH).
We are looking for an exceptional Security professional who will evangelize security needs throughout the business - with strong Windows and Linux experience - who possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space. Beyond your love of all things security, if you enjoy regular lunch outings, happy hour, retro video game nights, this is the team for you. So, what will you do?
You will define and own our information security practices suitable for our culture, scale and business risk. This will include protecting system boundaries and corporate data, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks, partnering with the development teams to mature application security practices, and actively participating in an evolving incident response life-cycle.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- You will represent POF for all security matters within the larger Match Group Security Program headed by the Match Group CTO/ CISO.
- Own PCI compliance and SOX processes, Brand Bug Bounty Program, and technical incident responses.
- Stay current with new threats and exploits and adjust the company's security posture accordingly
- Implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Partner and advise our Network team to in regard to security infrastructure devices (e.g., IDS, FIM, SIEM, WAF, Firewalls, etc.)
- Evaluate and implement technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Research, testing, and deployment of additional security processes and products
- Analysis of output for infrastructure security systems
- Design and conduct regular security training for all POF personnel (perhaps red team and table top exercises? Or something else, you decide)
- You have been a security professional for 5+ years
- You have a strong background in security or systems engineering
- You are excited to take point on all security incidents
- Able to identify and define system security requirement
- Familiarity with PCI and SOX auditing practices with strong ethics and high level of integrity
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux systems
- Comfort supporting a mixed Windows and OSX end-user environment
- Knowledge relational and NoSQL database systems
- CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA certifications
Contribute to one of the biggest dating apps in the world by developing and launching new features used by millions of users. Opportunity to collaborate with other development teams within Match Group like TINDER, MATCH and OkCupid.
Incredible growth and career development opportunities to help you reach your career goals.
Personal professional development budget as well as opportunities to attend major conferences and access to learning resources.
Competitive salary, health benefits, RRSP Matching, paid vacation time, Flex days and so much more. Work alongside some of the most talented, passionate and driven individuals who are dedicated to helping people all over the world make meaningful connections. Awesome state of the art office located in downtown with amazing views and easy access to transit. We have a fun and casual culture, we have frequent outings to local restaurants and our Christmas party is legendary. Come work with us and become part of an amazing culture.