Brand new management role with an international market leader – if you are experienced in software security roles and the cloud this position could be a great fit for you!
- Global company with a significant BC footprint
- Brand new management opportunity
- Innovative company with a heavy R&D focus
What & Why:
This organisation has traditionally delivered on-premise software solutions to their clients, however are making the move to a cloud-based SaaS delivery model with their next generation applications which has created the need for a number of new positions. The primary responsibility of the Security Analyst will be to keep the production cloud environment secure – monitoring and analysing potential cybersecurity incidents (as well as recommending corrective actions to tackle these potential issues).
One of BC’s most innovative software companies, this organisation has a global footprint and has built strong client relationships in North America and further afield. They develop software solutions which make a difference in people’s day to day lives and are always looking to innovate and introduce new technologies to their product range.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Experienced monitoring cloud environments, networks and applications for security breaches, intrusions or suspicious activity.
- Strong familiarity with cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST CSF, DIACAP, HITRUST etc
- Experience in software development or systems administration roles in the past. Ideally possessing an understanding of software QA testing.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: November 28, 2018
Closes: January 27, 2019