IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Security Analyst to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Industry leading organization with a global presence
- Undergoing a major business transformation to online e-commerce
- Strong company culture and high employee retention rates
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Conduct continuous vulnerability management and review risk
- Protect the organization against cyber threats
- Research security threats and emerging vulnerabilities
- Collect, monitor and report on security metrics and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the cyber security program
- Participate in developing and building security programs
- Gather data from various systems/assets and correlate, orchestrate rules to optimize and automate workflow process
- Provide specific assistance and subject matter expertise around cyber security in projects, meetings and company initiatives
Top Skills Required
- Experience of understanding of Threat Intelligence and how to enrich existing capabilities
- Knowledge of best practice security frameworks
- Practical experience with deployment and/or operation of commonly used information security solutions
- Previous experience with EDR, incident response and forensics would be considered an asset
- Experience with open source tools and building own tools would be considered an asset – Splunk, Owasp, Burp Suite, nmap, Openvas
- WAF, SAST, DAST experience is an asset
- Possession or working toward achieving one of the following professional qualifications: GCIH, CEH, OSCP, OSCE
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: October 23, 2018
Closes: December 22, 2018