Do you want to have an immediate impact on millions of AWS users from day 1? Our team is in charge of many high-visibility pages in the AWS Billing Console. Join us!
We are looking for talented Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who is highly impactful with their overall quality influence for the group. You will work closely with a talented tech team of Software Development Engineers (SDEs). You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies from Front-End UI (both web and device) to Back-End web services. You will be responsible to develop robust automation framework(s) for functional, performance as well as API level testing. Additionally, you will partner with FEEs and SDEs in extending automation coverage by writing test scripts and utilities that enable the testers and developers approximate real-world environments and regression tests, and driving the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 2+ year relevant experience
- 2+ years professional experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Experienced in frontend and backend API testing automation
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, and services
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming