Multiple 12-month contract Scrum Master roles working on several cutting-edge implementations for the product team with a retail client.
- 12-month contract Scrum Master role
- Working on several cutting-edge product implementations
- Retail client located in downtown Vancouver with full remote work available.
What & Why:
As a result of investment in technology our client is looking to add multiple Scrum Masters to their project team for a 12-month contract. There are multiple initiatives in the pipeline that will change the way the product team is able to deliver for their global clients. These are all cutting edge technology implementations and will set our client even further ahead as an industry leader. The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring the development team delivers its commitments to the business
partners. This role works lock step with the Product Management Team by diligently following the scrum framework to ensure the Business Analyst has prepared backlogs that are prioritized and groomed, the team has
estimated the sprint ahead, the active sprint has strong support on any impediments, and the team is able to rely on the scrum framework to guide the cadence of the product model. The Scrum Master is constantly looking for ways to improve the team; faster, tighter, stronger and better. A continuous improvement culture will be facilitated by this role.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2020 was an incredible year for them in the face of Covid19. They achieved substantial growth through their e-commerce channels and are poised to have a very strong 2021. They are investing majorly in technology and are viewed as an industry leader in the retail technology space. They have full remote work until at least Summer 2021.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ years of scrum master / project manager role and experience in supply chain
- Experience with retail and roll-out of new technologies, hardware and applications
- Experience working in an agile development including tools like JIRA, Confluence and others
- Experience managing project budgets in excess of $1M
- Strong communication skills, team management and ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams
- Core understanding of software development
- 2 or more years of experience managing remote teams
- Nice to have first level scrum training (Certified Scrum Master)
- Demonstrated experience of instilling a continuous improvement culture
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology