At Avigilon we are helping solve some of the biggest challenges around safety and physical security by developing advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and products that are used to help keep people, businesses, and cities around the world safer. Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver, Avigilon has been a driving force behind the security industry's AI evolution and has continuously been a company that stands for innovation and growth. At Avigilon, you will find a culture of thought-leaders who are passionate about creating exciting new solutions for security and surveillance. We seek problem-solvers who are eager to rise to the challenges of a continuously evolving technological industry, and those who want to make an impact of the safety of people and businesses globally. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, Avigilon is seeking an experienced, highly qualified and capable Business Analyst Team Lead. This role will be responsible for managing a team of Business Analysts driving improvements problem/opportunity identification, requirements management, process analysis, and reporting progress to leadership.
• Responsible for process improvement projects by managing and coordinating Business Analysts within manufacturing and Supply Chain • Create solutions to support business processes by enabling SAP, Salesforce, other software, or changes to business processes to achieve company goals • Plan, track, change control, and project synchronization of solution identification, design, and development ` • Provide oversight and guidance to Business Analysts on business requirements • Define methodology and statistical data analysis to ensure recommendations to key stakeholders achieve business requirements • Measure performance of solutions against process requirements • Design and develop metrics providing data for process measurement • Evaluate current business processes, identify opportunities, and provide recommendations for changes to business processes using established methodology • Independently plan, prioritize, and coordinate complex and concurrent activities to meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment • Identify, plan, performs and implements process improvement initiatives • Ensure project success from inception to conclusion • Track and monitor key projects or urgent requirements • Present analysis results to various groups and individuals, including senior management Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
(indicate preferred or required)
• Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization, and action follow-up skills. • Able to multi-task and deliver multiple assignments in a fast-paced and changing environment • Proven ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a wide range of individuals at all organizational levels • Ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions within a dynamic environment • Ability to take initiative and exercise excellent judgment • Self-motivated and action oriented, with demonstrated track record of pursuing work with energy, drive, and a strong accomplishment orientation • Excellent verbal and written communication skills (reading, writing, listening, oral, presentation) Exceptional interpersonal skills; Able to build strong and successful long-term working relationships, Strong ability to achieve objectives by working with others in an organizational context • Lean continuous improvements skills and tools or in-depth skills in DMAIC problem solving • In-depth SAP knowledge in manufacturing • Salesforce knowledge would be an asset • PLM Agile knowledge would be an asset Education:
• Bachelor Degree in business administration, Project Management Professional (PMP) designation, accounting designation, Business Analytics, Economics, Logistics or Supply Chain Management • APICS Certification preferred Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of business analysis experience • Minimum of 2 years leading a small team • Producing business analysis deliverables such as: BRDs, use cases, user scenarios • Within a manufacturing organization Other Items (i.e. travel): Direct Reports
( List position titles of direct reports)
• 5 Direct reports (SCM B usiness Analyst) Working Conditions
(i.e. lifting, standing for long periods)
• Working in an office environment • Sitting for extended periods of time • Working primarily with computers and other office supplies Perks and Benefits:
As a full-time employee at Avigilon, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, and medical insurance while travelling. You will also receive a health spending account to cover additional healthcare costs, such as vision care, RMT and chiropractor visits.
Manufacturing and Production