Job Description Summary
Do you live and breathe SAP? Are you looking to align yourself with an innovative purpose-driven organization that supports life science research? This is a unique opportunity to take ownership and be responsible for sustaining, expanding and innovating STEMCELL's SAP Platform through architecting, designing and deploying high-quality solutions.
This is a diverse role that is well suited for an individual with strong SAP S/4HANA functional and technical knowledge, who will oversee and lead one or more End-to-End Business Process areas such as Order to Cash, Plan to Inventory, Record to Report, etc.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively engage with all interested stakeholders and representative user groups to fully understand the business requirements
- Architect, design and deploy the highest quality solutions in (Order to Cash, Plan to Inventory, etc.) Business Process area within STEMCELL's ERP Platform (SAP S/4HANA)
- Design, customize, configure and unit, integration and regression test robust Functional Solutions
- Provide direction, oversight and mentorship to Business Systems Analysts in order to ensure the highest quality solutions are implemented and to protect the integrity of the system through complete alignment with industry best practices
- Degree or diploma in a technology related discipline, or a mix of industry certifications & strong experience
- 10+ years of SAP ERP Functional Design and Configuration experience in particular knowledge of Product Costing
- 2+ years of experience (or knowledge) working with and sustaining SAP S/4HANA system
- Strong business analysis skills including strong stakeholder engagement
This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per STEMCELL's vaccination policy, the current recommendations by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative, and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and meaningful career development opportunities.
STEMCELL is well recognized for exceptional leadership and business practices. We are one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and operate an ISO 14001-certified environmental management system to measure and reduce our environmental impact.
As an equal opportunity employer, STEMCELL is dedicated to ensuring that every employee feels safe, valued, and respected for who they are. We know that scientific progress and innovation occur when diverse, creative minds come together and we are committed to nurturing a culture of inclusivity and belonging. STEMCELL enforces a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
NOTE: STEMCELL's vaccination policy requires that all candidates for this role be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including with boosters) against COVID-19, as currently recommended or required by local health authorities and public health orders.
To apply, please select the "Apply" button below. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account, which is required to apply.