We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now! About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP's global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers. Three reasons to intern at SAP Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips. About the team
Be part of a small, tight-knit team of professionals:
What you'll do
- Working collaboratively to provide solutions to customers.
- Learn new skills and technologies that will open paths to many new possible careers. The learning never ends - you are expected to continuously learn and up-skill during your time here.
- Be a social media influencer and create Knowledge Bases, blogs, wikis, and videos, for colleagues and customers.
- Get involved with SAP's active Intern Community and experience what it is like to be early talent at one of the biggest software companies in the World.
- Get the small startup feel with big enterprise backing.
- Innovate and create new tools that will help SAP run simple. Anything you can think of to make the business run better will get SAP support.
- Join the global SAP family
In this role, you'll
- Position Title:SAP iXp Inter -Product Support
- Position Location:Vancouver, BC
- Anticipated Start Date and End Date: September 06, 2022 - April 28, 2023
Who you are
- Investigate and resolve critical system issues for Enterprise level Fortune 500 companies.
- Analyze complex, real world, unique problems; often working in production environments.
- Feel the satisfaction of delivering a solution to customers that makes their businesses run simpler and better.
- Meet, work and talk with colleagues and customers from all around the world!
- Master SAP software that is being used by industries, governments, and multinational companies around the globe.
We're looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Currently enrolled in a University degree in Computer Science, Business and Technology, or related areas
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent diagnostic and technical analysis skills
- Ability to assess, plan and troubleshoot while collecting information about the customer issue
- Databases (SAP HANA, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Operating systems (Windows Server, Linux, command line interface)
- Data communications and networking (HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS)
- Security and Authentication technologies such as SAML, Kerberos, SSL, and SSO.
- Object-oriented programming (Java, C++, ABAP, etc.) and programming logic, debugging
- SAP Products & Solutions (SAP NetWeaver, SAP Business Suite, SAP BusinessObjects, etc.)
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems, including installation, migration and networking
- Knowledge of business and financial processes
- Experience working with customers is a plus
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don't miss anything about our experiences worldwide! We build breakthroughs together
- Previous internship experience would be an asset
- Please specify your availability in your cover letter (8 Months or 12 months)
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 342578 | Work Area: Solution and Product Management | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Requisition ID: 342578
Posted Date: Aug 11, 2022
Work Area: Solution and Product Management
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6B 1A9
Software and Programming Management and Executive