We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now! About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP's global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers. Three reasons to intern at SAP Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips. About the Team
The SAP Development Excellence (devX) Program and SAP Development Kick-off (d-kom) team provides SAP's internal development and engineering community a platform for knowledge exchange, community building, and executing on SAP's product and technology strategy. This team is part of the COO in the SAP Product Engineering Board Area.
This team is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join the global team for an 8-month internship based in Vancouver BC. What you'll do Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Business Analyst
Location: Vancouver, BC
Expected start date to end date: January 2023 - August 2023 In this role, you'll
This job assignment is related to creating different types of assets for primarily an internal audience.
Who you are
- Utilize both business and technical acumen in achieving the deliverables
- Can independently drive initiatives and tasks end-to-end
- Collaborate and work jointly with the local team, the global team, and related stakeholders
- Contribute to, and support, the work of your team members and the overall deliverables of the team, as required
- Collect, clean, interpret, and analyze data for program reporting
- Create and manipulate SharePoint Database and Power Apps
- Develop and promote program activities, including
- Researching and promoting external conferences
- Determining program flows/ policies, and designing surveys
- Supporting attendees with ideas of giving back to the community through videos, blogs etc.
- Processing and tracking applications, and working with budgets
- Creating slides and surveys
- Support and streamline data collection processes through business applications across the program
- Interact and align with various stakeholders to establish reporting needs
Someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don't miss anything about our experiences worldwide! We build breakthroughs together
- Ability to analyze datasets
- Ability to write and design comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mindset and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Assist in the development, implementation, and review of different collateral materials
- Experience in BI tools and coding is an asset
- Is a big picture thinker who can conceptualize and solve problems that span relevant disciplines and domains
- Can independently drive initiatives
- Likes to contribute to the plans and activities of other team members
- Appeals to someone that likes to have specific objectives with flexibility in how to shape your own work
- General computer proficiency, including software programs like Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Student currently enrolled in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year studying in the areas of commerce, business, marketing, MIS, computer science, statistics, or related discipline.
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 354547 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 354547
Posted Date: Nov 4, 2022
Work Area: Administration
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6B 1A9