We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now! About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP's global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers. Three reasons to intern at SAP Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips. About the team
Do you want to help us build and launch our next generation cloud-based Analytics platform in a fast-paced startup culture that has the muscle and stability of SAP? Are you a passionate coder who wants an opportunity to learn new things while honing your skills using leading edge technologies for Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, SAP HANA (in Memory) and modern Visualization? Do you thrive in a team with strong engineers to learn from and where all members of the engineering team, including management are close to the code and making technical contributions? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future. What You'll do
In this role, you'll
- Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Agile Test Developer, HANA and Analytics
- Location:Vancouver, BC
- Expected start date to end date:January 03, 2023 - September 01, 2023
Because we work on the cutting edge, we need someone who is eager to learn, a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things to work and productive working independently or collaboratively. In your average week, you will;
- Perform tests for product features in a team environment
- Develop new frameworks and tools related to continuous integration, continuous delivery and end-to-end test automation
- Assess new technology projects and tools, or migrate our environments to new versions to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
Then you can run better!
Who you are
- Gain experience in communication and technical skills working with Product Experts and other Agile Developers.
- Develop superior skills in software design, testing and analyzing code, and first-to-market strategy.
- Design and execute test scenarios to fully exercise user stories.
- Employ continuous integration, test driven-development, unit tests, end-to-end automation, risk-analysis, testing best practices.
- Participate in Sprint planning meetings, effectively estimate user stories, commit and execute on team tasks.
We're looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don't miss anything about our experiences worldwide! We build breakthroughs together
- Currently in a degree from Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently and have a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and principles of OO design
- Understanding of databases and web application servers
- Previous internship experience would be an asset
- Seeking students who can commit to for an 8 months full time internship starting September 2021.
- Please state on your cover letter and/or resume how long you can commit for. Please upload your unofficial transcript
- Please submit your cover letter, resume and transcript in one PDF file to the "Resume" field when applying
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 357628 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Requisition ID: 357628
Posted Date: Oct 28, 2022
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6B 1A9
Software and Programming Operations and Logistics