269670 Work Area:
Sales Expected Travel:
0 - 20% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives. Job Mission and Purpose
We put our customers first, so they have the best experience possible with SAP’s Intelligent Suite solutions. We are brave, bold, and deliver on our commitments. We celebrate when our customers win. Their success is our success.
Our Intelligent Suite ‘CEE Academy’ is a structured program that enables our CEE Associates to experience various aspects of our business, from customer-facing CEE activities to community engagement, customer enablement, commercial strategies, and business management topics.
The CEE Academy rotations are typically 3 rotations of eight months duration each. This will include one mandatory rotation in a region or business team and one mandatory rotation within the Customer Advocacy team. CEE Associates will be assigned a mentor from the Intelligent Suite leadership team, and a buddy from our CEE teams; and will have defined learning objectives and outcomes for each rotation.
Pending performance, at the end of the CEE Academy program, the CEE Associate will graduate to a Customer Engagement Executive role within Intelligent Suite. Example KPIs: (financial) business metrics used to track role effectiveness
All Customer Engagement Executives, incl. the CEE Academy, is a revenue-generating, non-Quota Carrying role. The compensation is based on a combination of financial metrics and MBOs. Attainment is monitored via Success Map. All CEE role incentives should align to four categories:
- Retention/Renewal: Protecting current revenue. Annual attainment of the full-year global retention rates for Intelligent Suite
- Current Cloud Backlog Growth: Growing the business through revenue expansion in existing Cloud customers. CEE attainment is based on annual achievement against the global target
Job Objectives | tasks and functions CEEs must accomplish to effectively perform their role Rotational Objectives
- Engagement/Adoption: Engaging customers, driving adoption, improving NPS, and finding/farming new references. CEE Associate attainment is based on annual achievement against the global target.
- Other measures: Other measures as defined and agreed with the CEE Associate manager, and specific to the CEEs defined customers and market. This may include successful delivery of events, targeted saves, knowledge sharing, thought leadership & personal development. No more than 3 CEE specific measures should be defined.
- The CEE Academy cohort will rotate through various aspects of customer-facing activities, as well as community engagement, customer enablement, commercial strategies, and business management topics
- They will not be assigned a specific territory while part of the Academy. Rather, the cohort will work with existing, experienced Intelligent Suite CE&X leaders on specific assigned customers across industries and geographies
Experience and Educational
- CEE Associates will be assigned a mentor from the Intelligent Suite leadership team and a buddy from our CEE teams.
- CEE Associates will have defined learning objectives and outcomes for each rotation; the mentor is accountable for working with the individual on their customer engagement plans, navigating them through progressively increasing customer exposure
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Bachelor equivalent in a relevant discipline, including Business, Engineering, Information Systems, and Marketing. MBA graduates are preferred
- 1-2 years experience (incl. as an intern, working student, or graduate) in the following areas
- Sales, Pre-Sales, Services or Solution/Product Management
- Project management experience, especially in a customer-facing scenario
- Commercial experience, incl. sales operations, analysis, reporting, and problem solving
- Line of Business experience in ERP, Supply Chain, Asset Management, Procurement, or Manufacturing
- Multilingual capability is an advantage depending upon the region (minimum is a local language + English)
- Travel expectation is up to 20% of the time depending on the rotational phase.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
ERP, SAP, Engineer, Sales Operations, Information Systems, Technology, Engineering, Sales