** This role is open to any candidate in Canada or the United States **
As our Salesforce Industries Architec
t, you will provide technical strategy and direction to our clients and our build teams to all aspects of Salesforce Industries as part of the larger Salesforce ecosystem. You will provide deep expertise and thought leadership in pre-sales, post-sales, and internal scenarios, including technical solutions, framework, methods, best practices, and standards, positioning yourself with our clients and internal teams as a trusted advisor. You will design, implement, and support SFI-specific solutions at enterprise scale and complexity in collaboration with and support of build teams.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey! Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
Embrace Knowledge • Do the right thing • Seek adventures and smiles • Healthy hearts and heads • Pursue opportunity • Build community Intelligence
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- 6+ years of relevant experience in technical consulting or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 3+ years of hands-on development utilizing the programmatic framework of the Force.com Platform including Mobile, SSO, API's, web services, and integration to enterprise systems
- 4+ years of project experience using Salesforce Industries (Vlocity)
- Broad expertise of salesforce.com and Salesforce Industries implementation experience across multiple projects/industries with a strong understanding of best practices
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce Industries space and its challenges and opportunities
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities and/or deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills, with the ability to work with all levels and roles of an organization effectively
- Experience supporting pre-sales activities in the Salesforce Industries space
- 1+ years of proven experience in architectural design for Salesforce industries, including CPQ, CLM, EPC, and OM in a consulting environment
- 5+ years of professional experience in formal Salesforce application development roles (e.g. Admin, Development, Architect, etc.)
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of all core SFI capabilities (Cards, OmniScript, Integration Procedures, etc) and ability to apply them when appropriate
- Ability to articulate processes and tools required to meet SFI's unique requirements to maximize quality, stability, performance, scalability, deployment, security, maintenance, and documentation
- 4+ Salesforce and/or Vlocity Technical Certifications (Vlocity Platform Essentials and Vlocity Platform Foundations are required)
- Proven stakeholder relationship management at Director/VP level
- Demonstrable MDM and data integration experience preferred
- Operations & management qualifications (ITIL v3) preferred
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Manages the planning and execution of all SFI functionality across multiple project streams in a continuous delivery environment
- Liaises and consults with the client to manage and mature the Salesforce platform
- Provides developer training to ensure consistency between project streams
- Translates the technical plan for development management into client-understandable language and communicate effectively
- Develops processes to anticipate and address the client's needs for seamless onboarding and execution of SFI solutions
- Guides development teams to establish enterprise-wide, industry-specific strategies that maximize ROI on the Salesforce/SFI platform
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path
- Establishes strategic roadmaps for successful implementation starting from onboarding to delivery and maintenance
- Serves as the medium between build teams, operations, governance, and DevOps teams for full technical support
- Defines a communication process to resolve errors and challenges
- Manages key client relationships and ensure successful project execution
- Conducts solution reviews with project teams
- Leads, mentors, and provides direction to a delivery team of consultants
- Identifies and establishes best practices and tools for future Salesforce Industries implementation projects
- Provides advanced technical and/or business consultative services including functional and technical documentation, training, and workshop leadership
- Provides technical leadership and strategic direction for SFI implementations
- Devises digital transformation strategy for large organizations and drive toward successful implementation
- Other responsibilities as assigned
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners, and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com , technology partners, and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography, and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.
Customer Service and Support