IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our Education Client in the Lower Mainland.
Why work with our client?
- Reputable institution in the education sector top-ranked among the world
- Large enterprise projects constantly on the go
- Strong work life balance
- Design, develop, and program custom software
- Define detailed application specifications, standards, and diagrams, and develop coding logic flowcharts.
- Develop overall systems design, research and evaluate vendor supplied applications, provide, customize or develop recommendations, and implement accordingly
- Analyze and review existing or proposed system features and integration, security, scalability and performance requirements with clients, business analysts, and team members
- Manage small to medium sized projects and related budgets
- Package in house developed applications for production or integrates vendor supplied applications
- Provide technical expertise, training, and consultation to other staff.
- Develop or modify software application design and specific modules.
- Conduct testing of new or customized application modules to ensure application meets specifications.
- Document functions and changes to new or modified modules, tests activities/results, error handling and backup/recovery procedures.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and operational support for applications.
- Support software development lifecycle and apply and follow appropriate programming/development methodologies and best practices.
- Maintain appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of current information technology techniques and tools.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Top Skills Required
- At least 4 years of Salesforce Implementation experience
- Minimum 3 years in Salesforce coding experience
- 1 year of Integration experience on salesforce.com platform
- Experience in developing with VisualForce and Apex according to Salesforce standards
- Experience with Salesforce Canvas and Chatter
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: November 21, 2018
Closes: January 20, 2019