As a result of growth and investment in technology our client is looking for a Salesforce developer to join their team.
- 12-month contract Salesforce developer role with one of Vancouver’s best workplaces
- Large friendly team environment
- Strong organization with a great leadership team
What & Why:
This is an awesome opportunity to join one of Vancouver’s most sought after organizations. As a part of the development team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on new projects to enable business to grow and do more with Salesforce as well as continue to develop and enhance core systems. A day in the life will include; working collaboratively in an agile environment with a team of other developers, QA, and product owners, participating in the Agile practices through Scrum, Grooming and estimation, Retrospectives and using your knowledge and experience to help guide the team and push the envelope, you will also work as a team handling unit testing and assisting our 3-tier support staff when incidents arise.
Our client has one of the best work environments that the Lower Mainland has to offer. They have beautiful offices located in Burnaby with free parking and a great cafeteria. Contractors are treated exceptionally well, and their opinions are valued. There is full remote on-boarding during Covid19.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- At least 3-5 years of developing web applications using object-oriented design and languages such as Java, C#, etc
- 2-3 years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience developing cloud applications using Apex and Visualforce Pages
- Understanding of Salesforce best practice, governor limits, and order of execution
- Experience working with GIT.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering or equivalent.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology