Contract Salesforce developer role with one of Vancouver’s best workplaces
- Large friendly team environment
- Strong organization with a great leadership team
What & Why:
As a result of growth and investment in technology our client is looking for a Salesforce developer to join their team on a 6 month contract. This is an awesome opportunity to join one of Vancouver’s most sought after organizations. As a part of the development team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on new projects to enable business to grow and do more with Salesforce as well as continue to develop and enhance core systems.
Our client has one of the best work environments that the Lower Mainland has to offer. They have beautiful offices located in Burnaby with free parking and a great cafeteria. Contractors are treated exceptionally well and their opinions are valued.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- At least 3-5 years of developing web applications using object-oriented design and languages such as Java or C#
- 2+ years Salesforce development experience
- Experience with relational databases and database programming languages (eg SQL)
- Understanding of the MVC design paradigm.
- Experience with Git or other similar source control tool
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering or equivalent.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019