Founded in 2014, Spring Financial has spent the last 7 years simplifying the lending process for millions of Canadians facing every type of financial circumstance. In the process, we've become the largest fintech loan originator in the country with over 50,000 annual applicants and over 250,000 loans originated!
Today spring offers mortgages, personal lending and credit building & savings products - all of
which are made available to Canadians from the comfort of their own home and without having to visit a branch!
We are high-energy entrepreneurs who operate with a real sense of urgency. We have an ambitious tech roadmap that will enable us to build on our best-in-class customer acquisition and origination platform and build exciting and innovative new products (next-gen credit card etc.). To learn more about our products please visit our website here: www.springfinancial.ca .
We offer an unmissable opportunity for ambitious candidates to step up and fast-track their career growth! We are firm believers in developing our talent and promoting from within.
Come and discover your potential at Spring Financial!
NOTE - This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada. Once hired we will provide you with everything you need to do your job.
The Opportunity - Salesforce Business Analyst
We are pioneering something new and remarkable. We are revolutionizing the way we operate through the Salesforce platform and are building a unique and highly professional team to design and develop our future state capabilities. We will be adopting most of the Salesforce pr oducts such as Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud, Communities, Wave Analytics, and more, and anticipating a high degree of automation and integration with many cutting-edge technologies in this industry.
You will work with the very best and brightest Salesforce practitioners and leverage our strong relationship with Salesforce and our Premier+ account benefits, as well as our close partnership with the most renowned Salesforce Consulting and Implementation companies. They will share their knowledge and expertise as you develop new skills and learn our business in a collaborative and fun environment.
The SF Business Analyst will work alongside the Salesforce Product Owner, Project Manager, and Business Leaders to frame business problems, analyze different alternatives and propose functional solutions in the Salesforce platform. This right candidate will seek for opportunities to automate and optimize processes and functionalities by refining requirements and designing process flows, creating use cases and user stories, and finally, designing technical solutions and mock-ups before configuring or developing the final solutions.
If you have the vision and foresight to take your career to the next level and be part of a winning team, we invite you to apply!
What you'll be doing:
- Leading meetings to elicit, identify and prioritize business requirements from stakeholders
- Mapping business processes and identifying opportunities for automation and optimization
- Refining requirements documentation and detailing use cases
- Acting as a liaison between business and technical teams translate functional requirements into technical solutions
- Designing and documenting technical solutions, functional specifications and requirements in Jira
- Supporting the Product Owner and Project Manager in planning new functionalities and enhancements
- Performing advanced Salesforce platform administration (exploring declarative options creating new objects, configuring new functionalities, workflows and validation rules)
- Preparing mock-ups and presenting Demos for Stakeholders
- Mastering Salesforce platform, especially Sales and Service Cloud solutions
- Defining data standards and principles in Salesforce and supporting the functional mapping for data integration and datasets
- Advocating for the best practices, usage of standard functionalities rather than custom code and encouraging high user adoption in Salesforce
- Contributing to the overall testing and troubleshooting of new functionalities, and facilitating user acceptance testing
- Helping with user training preparation and execution when required
What You Should Already Have:
- Passion for process automation and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Information System, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 1+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Analyst or Consultant
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience as Administrator or Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Salesforce Certified Sales/Service Consultant
What's in it for you?
This is a truly exciting time to join Spring Financial and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development.
We currently have a team of highly motivated and talented IT professionals and the only thing we are missing is you. If you are ready to join an ambitious and growing company then please apply today and we look forward to hearing from you.