Salesforce Business Analyst - Canada Drives
Canada Drives is completely changing the car buying experience ...for the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online!
This is an opportunity to join the team that is at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. Be an important part of building the technology that provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door! Experiencesome of this exciting technology in action at CanadaDrives.ca !
We are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products--read about us on TechCrunch !
This unique and unmissable opportunity can fast-track your career growth! We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within.
Come and realize your true potential at Canada Drives!
NOTE: This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada. We will provide you with everything you need to succeed in your role.
The Opportunity - Salesforce Business Analyst
We are pioneering something new and remarkable. We are revolutionizing the way we operate through the Salesforce platform and are building a unique and highly professional team to design and develop our future state capabilities. We will be adopting most of the Salesforce products such as Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud, Communities, Wave Analytics, and more, and anticipating a high degree of automation and integration with many cutting-edge technologies in this industry.
You will work with the very best and brightest Salesforce practitioners and leverage our strong relationship with Salesforce and our Premier+ account benefits, as well as our close partnership with the most renowned Salesforce Consulting and Implementation companies. They will share their knowledge and expertise as you develop new skills and learn our business in a collaborative and fun environment.
The SF Business Analyst will work alongside the Salesforce Product Owner, Project Manager, and Business Leaders to frame business problems, analyze different alternatives and propose functional solutions in the Salesforce platform. This right candidate will seek opportunities to automate and optimize processes and functionalities by defining requirements and designing process flows, creating use cases and user stories, and finally, designing technical solutions and mock-ups before configuring or developing the final solutions.
If you have the vision and foresight to take your career to the next level and be part of a winning team, we invite you to apply!
What you'll be doing:
- Leading meetings to elicit, identify and prioritize business requirements from stakeholders
- Mapping business processes and identifying opportunities for automation and optimization
- Refining requirements documentation and detailing use cases
- Acting as a liaison between business and technical teams translate functional requirements into technical solutions
- Designing and documenting technical solutions, functional specifications and requirements in Jira
- Supporting the Product Owner and Project Manager in planning new functionalities and enhancements
- Performing advanced Salesforce platform administration (exploring declarative options creating new objects, configuring new functionalities, workflows and validation rules)
- Preparing mock-ups and presenting Demos for Stakeholders
- Mastering Salesforce platform, especially Sales and Service Cloud solutions
- Defining data standards and principles in Salesforce and supporting the functional mapping for data integration and datasets
- Advocating for the best practices, usage of standard functionalities rather than custom code and encouraging high user adoption in Salesforce
- Contributing to the overall testing and troubleshooting of new functionalities, and facilitating user acceptance testing
- Helping with user training preparation and execution when required
What You Should Already Have:
- Passion for process automation and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Information System, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 1+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Analyst, or Consultant
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience as Administrator or Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Salesforce Certified Sales/Service Consultant
What's in it for you?
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development.
We currently have a team of highly motivated and talented IT professionals and the only thing we are missing is you. If you are ready to join an ambitious and growing company then please apply today and we look forward to hearing from you.