Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
Teradici is looking for our very own "Saleforce.com Ninja" to be part of our exceptional Sales organization. In this business critical role as a Salesforce Architect, based in Burnaby, BC, you will be a hands-on member of the team focused on providing front line support to our business application end-user community across the organization. To be successful in this role, you will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption of SFDC. You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy our core sales business processes. You will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. This architect role will have you acting as technical project manager, administrator and Salesforce analyst.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the VP, Enterprise Sales to improve our global sales processes and reporting practices. This includes the creation of a standard and predictable approach towards how we capture, analyze and report out critical data/metrics.
- Work with the VP, Enterprise Sales, Strategic Alliances/BD, Finance, Channel Partners and OEM's, and other applicable teams, to generate critical analytic and reporting, including forecasting, bookings, pipeline analysis, monthly/quarterly/year-end reports, board slides, deal tracking and read-outs, and overall key sales model metrics.
- Responsible for the overall management of SFDC including any required modifications such as development of key dashboards needed to help drive intelligent management decisions.
- Design and develop new functionality on SFDC including working with other functional groups to assist in developing improved cross functional systems.
- OverseePOS data entry to ensure accurate and timely updates to reports and metric discussions.
- Improve sales productivity and efficiency with current and any future systems and related processes.
- Evaluate and recommend new functionality or systems to improve the sales stack.
- Knowledge and experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Work closely with Marketing and the Inside Salesteams to ensure a highly efficient leadgeneration, capturing, management and follow up with current and potential customers..
- Provide administrative support to the VP, Enterprise Sales.
- 4+ years experience across multiple Salesforce environments
- Experience with leading system implementation and enhancements projects
- Skills include advanced administration, requirements gathering, best-practices and improvement recommendations
- Experience leading projects and acting in a self-directed capacity
- Prefer experience with 3rd party tools integrations (Hubspot, licensing systems, finance systems) and programming skills are beneficial
- Deep understanding and extensive experience using/customizing SFDC
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Channel based business operations
- Proactive problem solver and ability to take initiative
- Understanding of HubSpot and licensing systems like Flexera
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
Posted: February 13, 2019
Closes: April 14, 2019