Salesforce Administrator 6 Month Contract ASAP
Join a large public sector organization and long-term Annex client as a Salesforce Admin. The ideal candidate needs to be a bit more technical - expected to configure and read release note of upcoming salesforce releases to assess impact on customization and configuration This is a great opportunity for a long-term, stable contract with a 6-month initial engagement and strong possibility of renewals or transition into permanent.
Interested to learn more? Apply today!
- Create and configure object, custom metadata types and field
- Create and configure workflow, approval process, flows
- Create and configure profile, permission set, sharing rules
- Configure communities
- Troubleshoot SSO, two-factor authentication and certificate problem
- Create custom reports, help users developing or fine-tuning reports
- Troubleshooting email, workflows, approval cycles
- Expanding or refining sharing rules and access privileges so records can be properly viewed and manipulated.
- Fixing data records that have somehow been set with record types or ownerships that make them inaccessible to users
- Examine time-based workflow and scheduled APEX queues to make sure there are no unexpected entries.
- Examine SFDC error and debug logs
- Create email templates
- Read release notes to assess impact to configuration and customization
- Manage sandboxes
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming Information Technology