Career Contacts / Employment Unlimited is a boutique employment agency hiring for companies in British Columbia. We offer staffing assistance with permanent and temporary hiring, HR Consulting, payroll support and all phases of the talent search process.
Our client is a successful Office Technology and Managed Services company located in Delta. They are hiring for the position of Sales Representative to join their team.
They have been proudly serving the local community for over 40 years. They continue to offer exceptional service with Toshiba print technology and customized digital business solutions for SMEs. They care about growing your career while they grow their business.
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm (hybrid remote and onsite role)
Salary: Advanced guaranteed commissions
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: North Delta
- Competitive sales compensation plan with uncapped commissions
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Cellular phone and laptop provided
- Career development and opportunity for growth
- Primary focus is to retain and expand sales revenue in an assigned account base as well as acquire new accounts to achieve monthly and annual targets
- Establish relationships with current and prospective customers through a defined sales process (Sandler Sales Method, SPIN selling)
- Review sales leads, pending orders and upgrades, developing action plans
- Attend training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products, services and pricing as well as familiarity with competitor products and pricing
- Utilizes sales database to ensure information is updated daily on accounts in pipeline, maintain a record of all activities inside of each account and identifies competitive information on accounts
- All other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience
- 1+ years’ experience selling photocopiers is preferred
- HubSpot or similar CRM experience is a significant asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365
- Quick to learn any web-based applications and software programs
- Ability to sell remotely
- Strong negotiating skills with ability to effectively turnaround objections and work around business obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly development business relationships
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Strong attention to detail
- Coachable, enthusiastic, and self motivated
- Demonstrative experience with building lasting sales relationships and pipelines
- Team player and collaborative attitude
- College Diploma or University Degree or experience in lieu
Career Contacts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sales and Marketing