We're looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to help us make it as easy as possible for our Enterprise sales team to efficiently execute deals and navigate the perilous waters of contracts. You'll be working directly with our Sales, Customer Success, Legal and Finance teams to meet our global targets. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver or Toronto office (post COVID-19) , you will report to Manager, Contract Operations. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on the Sales Process
- Support the Enterprise Sales and Customer Success teams as the subject matter expert of the Enterprise Sales Process, helping to resolve issues and navigate across multiple business functions
- Provide support to Customer Success on contract renewals
- Work with Enterprise Sales, in collaboration with Partners team, to structure deals
- Partner with Enterprise Sales and Customer Success to capture the contractual requirements, in order to propose language for inclusion in sales contracts
- Review contracts to ensure compliance with operational procedures/financial audit requirements, providing assistance in resolving any contractual issues found
- Support the day-to-day use and data integrity of CRM (Salesforce), including account set-up and hierarchies, opportunity creation, quoting and closing out of opportunities, and auditing data to ensure accurate booking and forecasting of revenue
- Global Operational support for sales people including training all new hires involved with Salesforce and general sales activity
- Process Mid-Term contract changes to ensure products removed and added are captured correctly within SFDC as well revenue adjustments, if any
- Review all renewals and provide feedback to Customer Success Managers on the next steps of their upcoming renewals
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ample years of work experience with some experience in a Sales Operations role including direct experience of sales order processing, software contracts, software contract renewals, invoicing, and revenue recognition policies
- Knowledge and understanding of internal departments (Legal, Finance, Partner Operations, Product Marketing, etc...)
- Understanding of software sales processes from quote-to-cash and some experience in working within CRM and Financial systems
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Decision Making: consistently chooses the best course of action (from a number of alternatives) to address business problems and/or opportunities
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing