Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant's point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC's Victoria Startup of the Year in 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition. Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria's inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
What we value:
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- State-of-the-art office with onsite gym, showers, and secure bike storage
- Dog-friendly downtown office
Transparency: We encourage open access to information for our employees, customers, and partners to improve product innovation. Decentralized decision-making with active participation from everyone in the company-no matter their role. Taking accountability for our actions and a willingness to have difficult conversations to foster an honest company culture.
Customer Centricity: We aim to create meaningful and long-term connections with our customers by providing incredible customer support. We are committed to listening and learning from our customers and responding honestly to them. Customer information gets shared across departments to help reduce siloed communication. We want to effectively address our customers' needs. We celebrate the success of every step of the customer journey from acquisition, to onboarding, and retention.
Excellence: We have a collaborative culture that attracts creative, motivated, and dynamic people that help shape the Cuboh brand. We have high standards and take pride in our work, always seeking to continuously improve to find original solutions to any problem. We like to recognize wins with our employees. No matter how big or small.
We are seeking a full-time Sales Operations
team member to join our Sales & Operations team. The successful candidate will play a huge role in building and refining processes/tools for Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Client Support and Customer Success, as well as reporting.You will be responsible for:
This is the perfect role if you:
- Auditing and fixing any Zapier, Salesforce and other sales optimization and automation errors
- Preparing for funnel metrics and other sales meetings by building new reports and graphs for dashboards and reviewing data for insights and potential
- Monthly check-in of CRM tool to determine opportunities and build reports based on accounts, onboarding numbers, etc...
- Cross-training stakeholders on key Salesforce components and ensuring existing documentation is kept up to date and assisting with team members
- Prepping and attending weekly team meetings within the organization as needed
- Aiding in projects that require data migration and/or integrations
- Are proficient with Salesforce, Excel and data interpretation
- Dedicated to continuous improvement
- Have at least two years of experience in a start-up or SaaS organization
- Have some basic technical knowledge common to SaaS
- Are comfortable with multitasking and have no problems being flexible with your time-every day brings new challenges and you love solving them
- Having experience in the restaurant world is a huge plus!
We thank everyone for applying and look forward to connecting with you! Images Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Junior Level, Intermediate Level