We're looking for a Global Sales Operations Business Partner to work directly with our global Sales leaders to identify, prioritize, and lead key projects and initiatives. As a trusted partner to our Sales teams you will develop a deep understanding of business opportunities and challenges, and collaborate with internal stakeholder teams in order to execute and deliver results that maximize business impact and improve the overall efficiency and execution of the global Sales organization.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Be a trusted advisor and consultant to the Sales Leadership Team by understanding global business and operational needs. You will be responsible for consolidating insights and recommendations in order to influence strategic plans while ensuring alignment across all regions.
- Execute on prioritized projects and initiatives for the global Sales leaders by identifying opportunities for high business impact; documenting business requirements and current state operational processes; validating and refining potential solutions through data analysis and stakeholder feedback; and delivering on the appropriate course of action.
- Utilize deep sales operations expertise in order to partner on key focus areas such as Go-To-Market, business and sales planning, territory and coverage optimization, demand management, pipeline and forecasting, and performance management.
- Lead collaborative, cross-functional projects and project teams with the broader sales leadership team to negotiate stakeholder buy-in, keep initiatives on track, and report on status to leadership. Hold and be accountable to ensure deadlines and quality of deliverables meet/exceed expectations.
- Lead in the development and design of sales supporting processes to align to business needs as well as to sales operations process standards; champion the adoption and roll-out of sales enablement activities.
- Work closely with internal teams to prioritize technology requests from the Sales organization and drive successful adoption of existing and new tools.
- Influence and partner with the wider global Sales Operations team by sharing feedback, requirements and best practices to ensure efficient operation of the Sales organization.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8-10 years experience working in a Sales Operations role within a B2B sales organization, preferably Enterprise Software, SaaS, or Technology. Familiarity with sales technologies (i.e. SFDC, Marketo, Gainsight, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) is preferred. Bachelor degree in Business or other relevant field.
- Expert understanding of all operations processes, corporate change management principles, methodologies, and tools. Strong project management experience.
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways
to advance work and projects
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives
______________________________________________________________________________________________Share our values:
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing