Job Description Summary
This is an opportunity to join a small but growing Sales Operations team supporting a high growth Global Sales team. The ideal candidate would be willing to roll up their sleeves to dive into the data, tools, and day to day operations and apply their business and analytical skills to help us improve as we grow to the next level.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execution and administration of the Sales Incentives Program to support accurate and timely payments for a Global Sales team.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve, adapt and automate current processes to manage new exceptions and reduce compensation inquiries and escalations.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards used by the Global Sales Organization to monitor progress and make sound decisions. Simplify and optimize related data infrastructure to ensure revenue data is accessible and accurate.
- Support the broader Sales Operations team to effectively manage Sales planning activities like territory design, forecasting and sales quota management
- Provide analytical support to execute special projects to allow scalable growth.
- Collaborate with the Global Sales team as well as cross-functional teams to continuously drive greater sales alignment and efficiencies
- Develop data strategies and frameworks that will allow data standards across CRM, SAP and other platforms.
- Maintain and perform data cleansing activities working with the CRM team to implement validation rules and cleansing batch jobs.
- Support the global Sales team by developing ad hoc reports and analysis as required and by using the most appropriate platform (SFDC, SAP Analytics Cloud, Google Data Studio, Google Sheets, Excel)
- Identify and help implement improvements in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity.
- Minimum undergraduate degree and 2+ years of experience in a global High Tech Sales environment preferably in a sales analyst, sales operations or CRM administrator.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and G Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com reporting capabilities.
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool (SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Power BI) would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of SQL and SOQL would be an asset.
- Ability to utilize computer applications and programs that perform analysis, organize data and create reports from various sources.
- Superior organizational and communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- Must be happy working in a collaborative, team environment and be a great team player.
- A solid history of excellent personal achievement
- Possess strong organizational skills - a history of successfully managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to think creatively and work with management to identify new opportunities to improve business processes or functions.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!
Sales and Marketing