NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive -- Public Sector and Health Verticals to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
The ideal candidate NTT DATA is seeking has 12+ years of IT experience and strong relationships in the Canadian industry, particularly within the provincial government and authorities in British Columbia. Additionally, they possess a deep understanding of Information Technology and Digital Solutions and technology and/or professional services .An ideal candidate will have experience delivering tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
This is primarily a hunter-type role to navigate the complexities of the Canadian system to generate, qualify, and close new business with executive decision makers. Additional Qualifications And Responsibilities
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
• Applies an extremely deep understanding of business, financials, service offerings, the market, and the needs/challenges of assigned accounts
• Understands and applies long-term vision of business/technology direction for NTT DATA
• Drives services strategies that help drive exponential growth
• Recognized as an expert in service solutions industry/industries
• Sells primarily complex managed services, IT outsourcing solutions, application services,and industry vertical solutions to include things like regulatory compliance solutions, digital solutions, mobile solutions, transformational services, managed services, and application management/support.
• Demonstrates ability & success at meeting and/or exceeding annual quotas of $8million-Revenue/$16 million-TCV
• Demonstrates experience selling to customer base at the provincial and regional levels
• Recognized as a thought leader in the industry and understands the IT consulting market
• Demostrates strategic agility to interface and successfully influence multipleC-levelexecutives within the customer organization
• Focuses on selling services solutions across geographies, segments, and/or industries
• Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of NTT DATA services
• Designs and implements strategy to achieve
• Assesses potential opportunities and develop value propositions
• Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrates boardroom executive presence Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 12 years experience in IT Services and/or professional services
• Minimum of 5 yearsexperience selling to clients
#IND- About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Sales Management, Consulting, Application Developer, Sales, Technology
Sales and Marketing Management and Executive