Allocadia is searching for Sales Development Representatives to join our growing SaaS sales team. You will be joining a team of high performers who are obsessed with innovation and challenging the status quo, especially within the marketing space. This role will be responsible for outbound activity associated with pipeline generation; including but not limited to identifying, qualifying and converting target prospects into pipeline opportunities. SDR’s, will have the opportunity to work with our Account Executives and Senior SDR’s and groomed to be promoted into an Account Executive role. A defined career path will be outlined for you.
What you’ll do:
• Prospecting into North American enterprise organizations via cold calling, social networking, e-mail, mailers as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
• Penetrating accounts by profiling and scheduling well-qualified appointments with key decision makers in targeted companies - primarily in the NA, but some international calling as well.
• Meeting (and exceeding!) daily and weekly goals for calls and well-qualified meetings.
• Supporting and collaborating with Account Executives in consistently meeting and exceeding quotas to build a robust sales pipeline.
• Articulating and customizing Allocadia’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
• Learning and demonstrating a fundamental understanding of Allocadia’s technology to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
• Providing insights to, and collaborating with, marketing to ensure conversion rates are world-class across the funnel.
• Extensive use of Salesforce and other technology tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
What you bring and career motivations:
• Highly passionate, curious, and motivated self-starter with a competitive personality, drive to exceed goals, and strong attention to detail
• Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, high-growth sales environment
• A desire to work hard, prove yourself, and fast track into a six figure SaaS Account Executive sales role within 18 months
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
• Fluent in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience working with CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com), desired but not required. We'll train!
• Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology, and global business challenges
• Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 1000 companies desired but not required. We'll train!
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• University/college education or equivalent experience required
• Recent grads are highly encouraged to apply!!!
• Demonstrate working knowledge of information security, data privacy, and secure data handling processes and procedures. i.e.: you don't open emails you think are suspicious!
What it’s like to work here:
• We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy.
• Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
• Compensation above the market rate with big accelerators for over-performance.
• The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work
• Most importantly, a great culture with tons of growth opportunity!!
** We're growing and hiring! Check out our exciting career opportunities here: http://www.allocadia.com/company/work-with-us/ Allocadia Marketing Performance Management is planning, budgeting...