Permanent Reference code
:107341 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Laval; Montreal; Ottawa; St. John's Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Are you passionate about sales and operational excellence? So are we!What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
As a member of the National Sales Office, you will work alongside Consulting Partners and practitioners to deliver exceptional CRM support. You will also act as a subject matter expert on sales opportunity to engagement processes, and will play a critical role in ensuring compliance with our processes and policies. You will be the point of contact for support for the Consulting Business. You will also:
• Provide user and governance support for CRM end-to-end processes
• Support acquisition activity, including account creation, pipeline entries and CRM training
• Support sales and pipeline data clean-up activities
• Provide one-on-one and Business-wide CRM training
• Act as a liaison between Consulting and IT
• Participate in user acceptance testing for maintenance releases
• Make recommendations to increase operational effectivenessAbout the team
The National Sales Office (NSO) brings together sales professionals from across the firm to create one, united sales team. Together, we lead the firm on sales governance, innovation and support.
The Sales Data Steward and Support Specialist will report to the Sales Operations Lead.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has/is:
• 3 to 5 years of experience working in an enterprise system, preferably CRM (Siebel / Salesforce knowledge is an asset)
• Understanding of sales processes, preferably within a professional services organization
• Experience with system testing and documentation
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
• A continuous improvement attitude
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in an independent and dynamic work environment
• Bilingualism (English and French), written and spoken, is an assetOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Consulting, Developer, CRM, ERP, Siebel, Technology