We are a locally owned and operated business technology solutions provider. We offer printer/copier and managed IT solutions to businesses across the Lower Mainland. We take the headache out of product selection and offer first-class customer service and support. Our product partners include Konica Minolta, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft.
The demand for our products and services is growing. We are looking forward to welcoming aboard a new Sales Consultant to help us drive sales and expand our client base. This role offers great income earning potential as well as extensive training and mentorship to help make you successful.
- Develop deep knowledge of our products and services;
- Learn and apply our proven sales process and marketing strategy;
- Conduct ongoing competitive market analysis, including competitor services, market share and pricing;
- Develop qualified new business leads;
- Accurately input and maintain current client data in our CRM;
- Schedule and attend client meetings to understand their business needs;
- Prepare accurate, detailed and competitive proposals to win new business;
- Work with the Service Team to proactively manage post-sales services; and
- Provide post-sale customer success services, including follow up calls and onsite visits.
- Minimum 3 years in business to business technology sales.
- A degree or diploma in marking, sales or business.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced telephone communication skills including cold calling
- A high level of motivation and hunger to succeed.
- Proven ability to build technical product knowledge.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation required, mileage reimbursement available.
People chose to with us at PrimeImage Technology because we have an open and honest culture; we treat each other with respect and appreciation; we celebrate the gifts and unique abilities of each of our team members. All staff have access to our benefits program, wellness initiatives and RRSP program. If you are looking to advance your sales career and be part of a great team, send us your resume and cover letter today!
Posted: November 23, 2018
Closes: January 22, 2019