6-month RPA developer building out solutions for a global brand located in Vancouver with full remote work capability until August 2021.
- 6-month contract RPA developer contract
- High profile retail technology program
- Highly respected brand located in Vancouver with remote work capability until August 2021
What & Why:
As a result of investment in technology our client is looking to add an RPA developer to their corporate technology team as they stand up a proof of concept for the organization. Automation is an area the organization is heavily investing in and they want to leverage PowerAutomate as their RPA tool. You should have good experience developing bots within PowerAutomate, experience with a secondary RPA tool like Blue Prism would be considered an asset as they may look to leverage other tools in the future. You will be responsible for the full architecture and development of the RPA solution at the organization and responsible for decisions on how to scale. You will have the support of a vendor in the early stages, but you will be the resident expert as it relates to RPA.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 remained a very strong year for them which included a major strategic acquisition. 2021 has them investing majorly in bleeding edge technology as they looking to be a global leader in retail technology. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 and are full work remote until at least August 2021.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years’ experience with RPA tools and technology in several medium to large scale RPA initiatives
- Deep expertise with RPA technologies and solutions and understanding of benefits that can be achieved
- Strong experience with Power Automate for RPA plus at least one other platform (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath)
- Hands-on experience with scripting and productivity automation tools
- Experience developing low-code applications using platforms such as Microsoft Power Apps, ServiceNow, etc.
- Experience developing proof of concepts and then scaling these into larger scale implementations
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment with limited supervision
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- BA in Computer Science, Information Studies or related field
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology