Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
The RMA Specialist I, is an Junior level FULL TIME position within the AMERICAS RMA Support Team located in our Burnaby, B.C. Canada location. The role requires experience handling customer RMA's ranging from the initial RMA request through order fulfillment and delivery. Basic order entry and maintenance in the Oracle system. Must possess the ability to manage multiple orders and inquiries simultaneously through multiple systems, phone, web tool, and email. Act with professionalism and respect when interacting with customers, ensure proactive communications and ticket status updates, attention to detail, and ensure all transactions are completed in a timely manner. Understands when to escalate to management in efforts to maximize customer satisfaction. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal teams and 3PL partners. Fluent in speaking and writing in Spanish is preferred, to ensure that we maintain proper communications with our LATAM customers and 3PL partners. Responsibilities:
- Work and resolve Customer RMA Service related queries through phone and web tickets in accordance with Fortinet policies.
- Meet Fortinet SLA and apply policy standards.
- Process both manual and automated RMA related orders.
- Attend to all emails and enquiries on RMA related issues.
- Deliver quality in order to achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Participate in remote RMA depot management on a daily basis.
- Follow up any RMA escalation and report to management.
- Develop good and respected relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate, courteous and efficient service & support.
- Work with other staff in the department to meet the performance targets for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, productivity and quality that are above the average in the industry.
- Be flexible to work with the RMA Team Leader/Manager on higher priority task and weekly duty rosters.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in customer service, logistics or IT support service.
- Fast-learner, flexible, and able to prioritize.
- People-oriented with the ability to interactive effectively with customers.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Commitment and teamwork are key attributes.
- Accurate data entry and detail oriented.
- Strong MS Excel knowledge.
- Read/Write in Portuguese is a plus.
- Read/Write in Spanish is a plus.
- ERP (Oracle is a plus).
Posted: November 17, 2018
Closes: January 16, 2019