Six-month contract Project Manager responsible for implementing in-store technologies to new high-tech retail stores
- Project Manager working on a highly collaborative team
- Great opportunity to work with a Vancouver success story
- One of the best workplaces in Vancouver
What & Why:
Our retail client is opening a number of new experiential store locations and requires a Project Manager to assist with the roll out of the in-store technologies to the new locations. You will be entirely responsible for the site and ensuring all of the technology is up and running all the way to transaction testing. The successful candidate will have experience in both a project coordination or project management role as well as hands on technical experience, preferably supporting retail end users.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2017 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large-scale global growth initiatives for 2018 and beyond. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years successfully leading full lifecycle retail IT projects, from conception through to delivery
- 2+ years working with retail store construction drawings, low voltage and network vendors previously (preferred)
- 2+ years experience with project plans, an expert at identifying project dependencies and mitigating risks
- Previous hardware introduction project management preferred
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal teams (infrastructure, networking, retail technology, operations, support teams)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: December 11, 2018
Closes: February 9, 2019