Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet is looking for enthusiastic and eager Release QA Engineers at ALL LEVELS to join our team! This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the computer network security industry while working and learning from a team of talented developers.Job Responsibilities:
You will need to work as both developer QA and release QA. And need to have good QA quality and also a prompt response for both dev testing and release testing during each release cycle.
• Execute regression testing on Fortinet based products using a combination of manual and autotesting techniques.
• Create, maintain, and execute test specifications and test cases
• Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing
• Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixedJob Experience Required:
• Software testing experience
• Scripting experience for auto testing
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP, routing, and switching
• Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software
• Security knowledge for IPS, AV, VPN, Web Filter/AntiSpam and related logs
• Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies , as well as software development fundamentals
• Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting PC/server software and hardware in a Windows and Unix environment
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and communicate well with other departments
• Ability to work on assigned tasks under tight time constraints
• Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports, and test results
• Demonstrated knowledge of firewalls, Linux, Sniff, or Ethereal
• Demonstrated skills in scripting languages, such as shell, TCL, PERL are considered assets
• CCNP/CCIE and/or RHCE is preferred Educational Requirement:
• A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field
• For new graduates, please include a copy of your transcript
Management and Executive