Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 400,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog , or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet is looking for enthusiastic and eager Release QA Engineers at ALL LEVELS to join our team! This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the computer network security industry while working and learning from a team of talented developers.Job Responsibilities:
You will need to work as both developer QA and release QA. And need to have good QA quality and also a prompt response for both dev testing and release testing during each release cycle.
• Execute regression testing on Fortinet based products using a combination of manual and autotesting techniques.
• Create, maintain, and execute test specifications and test cases
• Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing
• Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixedJob Experience Required:
• Software testing experience
• Scripting experience for auto testing
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP, routing, and switching
• Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software
• Security knowledge for IPS, AV, VPN, Web Filter/AntiSpam and related logs
• Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies , as well as software development fundamentals
• Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting PC/server software and hardware in a Windows and Unix environment
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and communicate well with other departments
• Ability to work on assigned tasks under tight time constraints
• Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports, and test results
• Demonstrated knowledge of firewalls, Linux, Sniff, or Ethereal
• Demonstrated skills in scripting languages, such as shell, TCL, PERL are considered assets
• CCNP/CCIE and/or RHCE is preferred Educational Requirement:
• A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field
• For new graduates, please include a copy of your transcript
Management and Executive