Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Release QA Engineer to join our Fortiguard operations team. This is a unique opportunity to join an established team of experienced professionals to work on some of the most innovative network security products on the market. Job Responsibility:
* Perform integrity testing on the various Fortinet products
* Maintain and improve testing environments using virtual machines and automate the testing
* Maintain, and execute test specifications and test cases
* Maintain and improve testing environments which have dynamic routing, IPV6, Linux and Windows servers
* Develop, maintain and execute tools and scripts using shell, Perl or other languages
* Identify, document and track software defects found during testing
* Continuous review and improvements of testing process and implementation
* Help developer setting up testing network environment and/or reproduce customers issues
* Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixedJob Experience Required:
* 3+ years' experience in release QA environments
* Strong working knowledge of Linux platforms (windows an asset)
* Familiar with system installations, configurations, patchings, and troubleshooting
* Knowledge in scripting languages such as shell and Perl (others relevant as well)
* Knowledge and experience of MySQL/MS SQL is preferred
* Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, IPv6, switching, firewall, Ethereal and packet sniffers
* Knowledge of Virtual Machine configuration and setup
* Working knowledge or experience with PHP/Python is an assetEducational Requirement
* A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field.
* Certification for CCIE and RHCE would be the bonus.
Management and Executive