Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 400,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog , or FortiGuard Labs . Technical Job Duties:
Writing Job Duties:
- Execute regression testing on FOS based products using a combination of manual and auto testing techniques.
- Create, maintain, and execute test specifications and test cases
- Write and maintain automation scripts
- Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed
Describe Job Experience Required:
- Work closely with Developers, QA, Product Managers, and others to understand new features, use cases, and customer scenarios.
- Document & publish release notes, user guides, reference materials and use case scenarios for new product releases.
- 1-2 years of software testing experience.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, routing, DNS, DHCP, routing and switching
- Working experience on Virtual machine environment, i.e VMware / ESXi, Hypervisor
- Demonstrated knowledge of firewalls, Linux, Sniff, or Ethereal
- Strong knowledge of IPSec, SSL VPN, data encryption and authentication
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software development fundamentals
- Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting PC/server software and hardware in a Windows and Unix environment
- Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and communicate well with other departments
- Ability to work on assigned tasks under tight time constraints
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports, and test results
- Demonstrated skills in scripting languages, such as shell, TCL, PERL or Python are considered assets
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Knowledge of database is considered an asset
- Knowledge of JSON API is considered an asset
- A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field
Management and Executive