Permanent Release Manager located in Burnaby with a large eCommerce organization with a great reputation.
- Permanent Release Manager role
- High profile eCommerce organization
- Easy to access location in Burnaby with transportation from Metrotown
What & Why:
As a result of internal promotion our client is looking to add a Release Manager to their team. You will be responsible for facilitating all of the Agile Release Cycles which can range from one to five per day in a two week sprint cycle. You will work in a highly collaborative team with developers, QA, DevOps and others involved in the SDLC. The key parts of your role will include; release planning, standards, processes and a very high level of communication.
Our client is located in Burnaby with a shuttle service running from Metrotown to the office. They are a very collaborative office and celebrate success as a team. The office has many amenities including free parking, on-site gym and a subsidized cafeteria.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ years of previous release and project management experience
- Knowledge of software development life cycles (Agile, Scrum)
- Experience owning the entire release management life cycle
- Experience working with all participants in software development teams and be supportive of product managers, developers, designers, and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
- Experience providing best practices, processes, and release governance to help product development teams manage and deploy releases into all environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sci or related
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: December 19, 2018
Closes: February 17, 2019