Chorius is a specialized Executive Search and Management Consulting Firm who is looking to welcome a Recruitment Consultant/Coordinator to their team. The Recruitment Consultant/Coordinator partners with our internal Senior Recruiting staff & Executive team to execute and maintain all operational recruitment duties. The ideal candidate will be talented, intelligent and professional with a desire to learn.
Key characteristics of a successful candidate include:
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
• Highly developed sense of urgency for recruiting efforts
• High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
• Solution oriented approach to daily tasks in a fast paced environment
• Strong team player who loves to bring new ideas to the table
• Achieve set goals and deadlines with a strong sense of urgency
• Effective aggregation of the application ATS (Application Tracking System)
• Search for candidates
• Update candidate statuses
• Complete New Order workflow
• Posting new orders – create blind job descriptions for candidate distribution, create first contact emails/templates, post on job boards, tracking workflow, use application automation, source identification, distribute new orders
• Maintain ATS records for open orders
• Maintain Candidate pipelines records – document candidate progress
• Candidate sourcing
• Using effective Boolean search techniques to identify potential candidates – LinkedIn, Job Boards, ATS, Web Searches, Resume Database, Niche Sites, User Groups, Social Media • Execute first contact via email and phone calls
• Complete initial candidate screen
• Schedule Phone Screen/In person interview/Skype calls for Recruiters/Clients
• Complete candidate updates
• Create saved search on job boards, Linkedin, or relevant recourse to identify and stay aware of new candidate
• Conduct reference checking
• Assist Marketing Department
• Document all in bound and out bound candidate/client activities
• Conduct Internet Research
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Advanced MS Office Skills
• 2+ years of recruitment experience preferably with a recruiting/staffing firm
• Bachelors degree or related/equivalent work experience
• Experience in recruitment for manufacturing, construction and engineering given additional consideration.
We thank all candidates for their application however only those short-listed will be contacted.
Please note that only those candidates LEGALLY ELIGIBLE to work in Canada may apply.
#36 - Fansunite - Jobs in the Booming Sports-Betting Industry
About Chorius Corporate Solutions Inc.
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses. We assist Executives to make distinctive,...Read More