Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. What will your typical day look like?
As a Recruitment Advisor at Deloitte you will run an end to end recruitment process with our practice Nationally. We are looking for technical and non-technical recruiters. Our team works hand in hand with our Hiring Mangers to understand business needs and develop a pipeline of qualified candidates. You will leverage your sourcing skills to attract active and passive candidates while having access to tools to help you run an efficient interview process. You will have the ability to customize recruitment strategies leveraging Deloitte resources including talent brand.About the team
As part of the Talent Acquisition team at Deloitte, the Recruitment Advisor works in partnership with internal clients to develop tailored recruitment strategies. As part of this group, you can help shape the future of the largest professional services firm in Canada while working with some the most energetic, talented and creative minds in the business. Here, the opportunities for career growth and professional development are limitlessEnough about us, let's talk about you
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a corporate recruiter and/or with an external recruitment agency
- Experience in recruiting for professional services roles is preferred
- Experience running an end to end recruitment process with proven sourcing abilities
- Superior client management skills with experience working in a high-volume recruitment environment
- Demonstrated ability to build deep-rooted relationships with key stakeholders and delivering against agreed upon Service Level Agreements
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.