Talent Acquisition @ realtor.com
Are you aSourcer excited by the thought of helping scale up a new team?
Maybe you're a well-versedRecruiterwho prefers the front portion of therecruitmentlifecycle and want to shift your focus to sourcing, outreach, research, and networking?
Or you could be new to thetalentacquisition space, but have some awesome skills or experiences that you think would be a great fit for this opportunity? What you'll be doing and who you'll be working with:
We are looking for a full-time Sourcer to join our Recruiting Research team on an initial 6 or 12-month contract, with the potential to continue on a permanent basis. As a brand new team, our goals are to create stronger talent pipelines, expand our market knowledge and reach, and develop a better understanding of how we best attract candidates.
You will build diverse candidate pools of passive talent to improve recruiting efficiency and quality. You will be responsible for partnering with recruiters and hiring managers across the business and work closely with your team to build new, innovative strategies to attract amazing talent.
You're intrigued by the intricacies of sourcing and want to be part of a new, highly collaborative team, and will thrive in being one of the first key contributors to this new and exciting role. Some of the challenges you'll be facing:
The following is relevant to us:
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of top-tier, passive technical candidates across Engineering, Product, QA, Data, and Marketing.
- Research innovative sourcing methodologies and atypical channels for finding new candidates.
- Building out talent and company landscapes across the US and Canada to help build new recruiting strategies.
- Establish strong, successful partnerships with both Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- Gain industry knowledge, stay on top of talent trends and news to build out market intelligence.
- Partner with our branding team to build out new recruitment marketing strategies.
- 2+ years recruiting or sourcing experience within a growing organization, ideally technology.
- Demonstrable record of using creative sourcing approaches, including applying new or unique strategies.
- Passion for staying on top of all things 'sourcing tech' - new tools, chrome extensions, events, webinars and everything in between.
- Drive to succeed and problem solve any difficulties in front of you.
- Ability to achieve targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Team-first mentality, with a keen interest in joining a collaborative family who wants to help drive each other forwards.
- Experience in communicating the role, team and company in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and passion.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems / ATS (Greenhouse is a bonus) and HR / Sourcing Technology.
Posted: November 13, 2018
Closes: January 12, 2019