Allocadia is rapidly growing and with that, we want to add a Recruiter to our People and Culture team. You'd be responsible for recruitment delivery for various roles in our fast-paced start-up environment. If you love recruiting and tech, and if you care deeply about the candidates you speak to and want to help grow our company… keep reading!
Allocadia is a venture-backed software company located in downtown Vancouver, BC. As leaders in Marketing Performance Management (MPM), we help marketers build marketing plans, manage marketing investments and measure results & business impact. To date, $25 billion in global marketing budget dollars have been managed through its award-winning platform by over 10,000 marketers globally, demonstrating the rapid growth and adoption of MPM among organizations.
To be successful in this role you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, constantly changing, and collaborative workplace. You are not scared of putting all your time and energy into building pipeline and attracting new candidates. You can speak to the industry trends and you like to experiment with new tools, strategies, and techniques. You operate with integrity and have a track record for personal accountability. We want you to sell Allocadia and bring in top talent to our amazing team!
What you would do:
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Partner with Recruitment Coordinator to screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to determine the best fit for Allocadia
- Coach hiring managers on interviewing and records keeping
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, social media, and employees.
- Build and maintain a network of passive candidates and understand and implement on-going relationship management
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Work with Internal Communication and Engagement Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in recruiting.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking Software
What experience you have:
- 3+ years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement and closing strategies, previous sales and technical recruitment experience within a SaaS environment an asset
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing or Human Resources
- Experience supporting and influencing senior leadership, hiring managers and all stakeholders of the hiring process
- ATS experience with sourcing, monitoring and managing candidates
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Have successfully built and executed scalable recruiting programs and processes
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Possess strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy.
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- Compensation above the market rate with big accelerators for over-performance.
- The team is here to build a world-class SaaS company and do career-defining work
- Most importantly, a great culture with tons of growth opportunity!!